Sergio Ramos Real Madrid long sleeve jersey 16/17 soccer shirt home kit
Spanish La-Liga 2016 champions club, Real Madrid new jersey on sale now.
Sergio Ramos was Spain and Real Madrid captain and legendary player. He is currently the football world top center back. Sergio Ramos won the World Cup and Euros with Spain national team. In 2016, He won the Champions League with Real Madrid. Sergio Ramos is a player with great determination, oozes with excellent defending skills and physical presence. No doubt he is the foundation for Real Madrid team in 2016 season.
- Real Madrid this season jersey consists of all classic white and blue stripes which represent the club colors. The Real Madrid home shirt for the 2016/17 season will make you stand out from the crowd with its classy detailing and stylish colors.
- The jersey comes with Real Madrid club badge (heat-press) and adidas logo embroidered on the breast. The blue stripes on the side of the jersey combines perfectly to create a stylish yet classic look.
- Attached La-Liga badge on sleeve
- The Climacool® ventilation technology guides sweat away from the shirt to help keep you cooler and drier for longer.
- Made with 100% Polyester climacool fabric that are for lightweight comfort and helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable mesh fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- polo style collar provides a comfortable fit and elegant looks for the champions of la-liga and europe
All order placed and payment completed will be process and ship in within 72 hours. The delivery will takes estimate 7-14 business days* to most countries unless otherwise stated. Please see our delivery and our guarantees page for more details.