Real Madrid Bale jersey 2016/17 soccer shirt home football kit
2016 Spanish La-Liga and Champions League champions club, Real Madrid Gareth Bale new jersey on sale now.
Gareth Bale was Wales and Real Madrid superstar player. He is currently one of the world top football player. Gareth Bale won the English Premier League Player of the Year before joining Real Madrid. In 2016, He won the Champions League with Real Madrid and helps Wales reach Euro 2016 semi final. Bale is a player with great technique, oozes with powerful shooting and blistering pace. Alongside with Ronaldo, Bale will helps Real Madrid win more trophies in coming seasons.
- Real Madrid this season jersey consists of all classic white and blue stripes which represent the club colors. The Real Madrid home shirt for the 2016/17 season will make you stand out from the crowd with its classy detailing and stylish colors.
- The jersey comes with Real Madrid club badge (heat-press) and adidas logo embroidered on the breast. The blue stripes on the side of the jersey combines perfectly to create a stylish yet classic look.
- Attached La-Liga badge on sleeve (if you choose to add on champions league badge, la-liga badge will not be attach)
- The Climacool® ventilation technology guides sweat away from the shirt to help keep you cooler and drier for longer.
- Made with 100% Polyester climacool fabric that are for lightweight comfort and helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable mesh fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- polo style collar provides a comfortable fit and elegant looks for the champions of la-liga and europe
All order placed and payment completed will be process and ship in within 72 hours. The delivery will takes estimate 7-14 business days* to most countries unless otherwise stated. Please see our delivery and our guarantees page for more details.