Arsenal Mesut Ozil jersey 2016/17 soccer shirt home football kit
English Premier League 2016 title contender, Arsenal and Chile super soccer star, Alexis Sanchez new home kit soccer shirt on sale now.
Mesut Ozil, join Arsenal from Real Madrid. He is currently one of the football's world superstar player. Ozil is a player with highly skillful, great technique, and superb creativity vision. He created and assists many goals for Arsenal and Germany as well as scoring them. Ozil won the World Cup with Germany in 2014.
- This year, Arsenal jersey consists of the club color high-risk red and white. The Arsenal home shirt for
the 2016/17 season will make you stand out from the crowd with its
classy detailing and stylish colors.
- With Arsenal and
Puma logo embroidered on the breast.
- The back is a 'A' screened on the back collar, represents Arsenal.
- The DryCell ventilation technology guides sweat away from
the shirt to help keep you cooler and drier for longer.
- DryCELL technology, with mesh inserts on the shoulders and sides, provides moisture management. 100% Polyester fabric that are for lightweight comfort and helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable mesh fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- round collar provides a comfortable fit
All order placed and payment completed will be process and ship in within 72 hours. The delivery will takes estimate 7-14 business days* to most countries unless otherwise stated. Please see our delivery and our guarantees page for more details.