Koscielny Arsenal jersey 2016/17 soccer shirt third football kit
English Premier League 2016 title contender, Arsenal new third kit soccer shirt on sale now.
Laurent Koscielny, Arsenal and France national football team defender. He plays as the center defender for the team. Koscielny is a player with high work rate, great physical play, and dominant in the air (heading). He represents Arsenal and France in many appearances. Koscielny won the FA Cup with Arsenal in 2015.
- This year, Arsenal third jersey consists of new modern design. The Arsenal third shirt for
the 2016/17 season will make you stand out from the crowd with its
classy detailing and stylish colors.
- With Arsenal and
Puma logo embroidered on the breast.
- The DryCell ventilation technology guides sweat away from
the shirt to help keep you cooler and drier for longer.
- DryCELL technology, with mesh inserts on the shoulders and sides, provides moisture management. 100% Polyester fabric that are for lightweight comfort and helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Breathable mesh fabric delivers optimal ventilation
- Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility
- Polo style collar provides a comfortable fit
All order placed and payment completed will be process and ship in within 72 hours. The delivery will takes estimate 7-14 business days* to most countries unless otherwise stated. Please see our delivery and our guarantees page for more details.